9939 Universal Blvd.; Orlando, Florida 32819
Special Group Rate: $209/night (single or double)
*Please note, there are three (3) ROSEN Hotels in the Orlando area, two of which are located on International Drive - each adjacent to the Orange County Convention Center. This event is being held at ROSEN SHINGLE CREEK on Universal Boulevard.
Rosen Shingle Creek, opened September 9, 2006, and is one of the largest full-service convention hotels in Central Florida. Awarded the AAA Four Diamond designation annually since 2007, the hotel offers an array of amenities such as:
- The Spa at Shingle Creek, a full-service, 13,000-sq.-ft. spa with nine treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center
- An 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course designed by the Arnold Palmer Design company
- Fifteen dining/lounging options
- Four outdoor swimming pools
- Two lit tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Nature trail and seasonal fishing
- Olympic-regulation sand volleyball court and more
Hotel cancellation policy:
Cancellation required by 4pm at least 5 days prior to arrival to avoid a charge of one night's room and tax.
Cleanliness is a top priority for the Rosen Shingle Creek. All event spaces and rooms will be sanitized and cleaned throughout the MURTEC Executive Summit. You can learn more about the Rosen Shingle Creek's Total Commitment.