- Intimate: an exclusive list of 75 senior-level technology decision makers and influencers from the nation’s leading and emerging restaurant brands. The MURTEC Executive Summit offers a low pressure environment for building relationships with potential partners. No tabletop or booth needed.
- Executive: Attendance is by invitation only, consisting of C-suite, VP and director-level titles. Technology leaders will be joined by line-of-business executives who influence IT decisions – marketing, analytics, financ, customer experience and more.
- Unique: The unique agenda includes collaboration exercises, with the intent to spark both peer-to-peer and peer-to-sponsor discussion. Sessions are designed to generate new ideas and conversations between both attendees and sponsors.
- Strategic: Relevant content focuses on driving innovation in today’s restaurant environment. This is the venue for CIOs and business leaders who care about technology.
- Collaborative: With ample networking activities and an educational program that prioritize collaboration, the MURTEC Executive Summit stands out for its ability to foster interaction.
- Exclusive: Maximum 25 sponsoring vendors only, ensuring a productive vendor/attendee ratio. Industry suppliers can attend only if they are sponsors.
Networking is an art form that requires not only the right people, but the right environment. That’s where MURTEC Executive Summit comes in. Through a creative agenda and gamification, HT will help sponsors and attendees break the ice and make better use of their time. Unique seating in the session room, social activities, and incentivized networking will encourage this year’s attendees to network with sponsors.